Abraham Juste Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Nationality, Biography
Abraham Juste is a young American actor on the rise. He now plays Darnell Hayes in the television series “All American.”
||Abraham D. Juste
||October 10, 1997
||22 years old
||6 feet 3 inches
Abraham Juste, better known as Da’Vinchi, is a gifted performer. He writes rap in addition to acting. In truth, the actor has rapped at “Diamondz in da Ruff.” It is actually owned by Jay-mother, Z’s Gloria Carter.
Abraham hasn’t been in the spotlight for long as an actor. But, within a few years, he established himself as a skilled actor through films and television series.
He is a diligent worker with a lot of talent. You must have been a fan of him when he featured as Eric Ambrose in Jessica Jones in 2018.
- Abraham Juste is a Haitian-American actor who was born on October 10, 1997. He is 22 years old. His zodiac sign is Libra.
- Abraham D. Juste is his given name. However, in show business, he is also known by his stage name Da’Vinchi.
- The newbie is originally from the East Coast. His citizenship is American. In addition, he is of black ethnicity.
- He has a separate IMDb profile dedicated to his acting career. However, at this age, he does not have access to Wikipedia.
- His family history and information about his parents are not available on the internet. He has also not divulged anything about his childhood.
- In 2018, he made his acting debut in an episode of Jessica Jones. He has appeared in films such as “Lethal Weapon,” “Grown-ish,” and “The Boys” over the years. Juste may currently be seen in “All American” as Darnell Hayes.
- He is not in a relationship. He is also rumored to be single.
- Da’Vinchi has also made TikTok videos. On TikTok, he has approximately 10,000 followers.
- With a height of 6 feet and 3 inches, he is quite tall. Da’ Vinchi is nothing short of a ladies’ charmer.
- The actor has 570K followers on Instagram and 12K followers on Twitter.