Gamilah Shabazz Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Nationality, Biography
Gamilah Shabazz is a member of the family. She is best known as Malcolm X’s daughter.
||56 Years Old
||Malcolm X And Betty Shabazz
Malcolm X, Gamilah’s father, was an American Muslim minister. Aside from that, he was a human rights campaigner. He was also well-known for his black racial activism.
Gamilah rose to prominence as a result of the Netflix documentary “Who Killed Malcolm X?”
10 Interesting Facts About Gamilah Shabazz
- Gamilah is the apparel line’s designer. Her precise birth date is unknown. She was born in 1964 and is now 56 years old.
- According to her social media images, she appears to be of average height and weight. Her height, weight, and physical measurements are all approximations.
- Gamilah may have made a good living. Her estimated income or net worth, however, has yet to be released.
- We have no idea if Gamilah is married or has a husband. She appears to keep her personal life out of the spotlight. She has not announced her marital status.
- Gamilah is the daughter of Malcolm X, a human rights campaigner. Betty Shabazz is her mother’s name. She has five siblings, all of whom are sisters. She is the family’s fourth child.
- There is no information known on Shabazz’s education.
- Shabazz was born in the United States as Gamilah Lumumba Shabazz. She is a citizen of the United States.
- Attallah Shabazz, Qubillah Shabazz, Ilyasah Shabaaz, Malaak Shabaaz, and Malika Shabaaz are Shabazz’s sisters.
- Gamilah is currently assisting her sisters in developing Malcolm X Legacy, a clothing brand inspired by her father. She rose to prominence as a result of the Netflix documentary “Who Killed Malcolm X?” concerning her father’s death.
- Gamilah does not appear to be active on social media platforms such as Instagram or Twitter. In truth, she prefers to remain out of the spotlight and is a private person.