Jane Erin Carrey Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Nationality, Biography
Jane Erin Carrey is well-known as the only daughter of Jim Carrey, a well-known actor, and comedian. She is a singer, songwriter, actor, and producer who rose to prominence after applying for the 11th season of “American Idol.” Despite the fact that being removed was a big blow, she chose to follow her musical passion. She later became the lead singer for her own band, “The Jane Carrey Band.”
As a playback singer, she worked alongside her father on his biography film “Jim Carrey: I Needed Color” in 2017. Furthermore, two of her songs were featured in her father’s film “Dumb and Dumber To.” Living in the shadow of a comedic genius may have made it tough for Jane to carve out her own identity, but she always had her father’s complete support in anything she accomplished.
||Jane Erin Carrey
||September 6, 1987
||5 feet 8 inches
||Jim Carrey, Melissa Womer
||Jackson Riley Santana
10 Interesting Facts About Jane Erin Carrey
- Jane Erin Carrey was born on September 6, 1987, in Los Angeles, California, and she is 33 years old. Her astrological sign is Virgo.
- In November 2009, she married Alex Santana. Her husband was the lead singer of the metal band Blood Money.
- Jane, who is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 56 kg, is undeniably gorgeous.
- Jane gave birth to her son, Jackson Riley Santana, in 2010. On February 26th, he celebrates his birthday.
- Despite having a successful independent musical career, Jane is most recognized as Jim Carrey’s only child.
- She does, it appears, has an Instagram account with 304 followers. Her account, however, appears to be inert and inactive.
- Personal problems arose for the couple soon after the birth of their first kid. Jane officially filed for divorce on October 20, 2011.
- She co-hosted MTV’s hit show “Catfish” in 2018.
- According to the reports, she has a net worth of $1 million. She is, nevertheless, vulnerable to her father’s earnings as a multi-millionaire actor.
- She is active on Twitter, where she has 155.7k followers.