Solo Uniacke Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Nationality, Biography
Solo Uniacke is the celebrity son of Rosamond Pike and Robie Uniacke, both of whom are well-known celebrities. He is the celebrity couple’s first child. Furthermore, his birth has brought his parent’s great joy. Solo is only well-known because he is the son of a renowned couple.
Solo Uniacke is not a well-known figure. However, he has a good chance of becoming a celebrity in the future because both of his parents are famous actors. He will have numerous opportunities in the future if he works hard and concentrates on what he wants to do.
- Uniacke was born on May 6, 2012, making him eight years old in 2020. His birthplace, on the other hand, remains unknown.
- There is no information on Solo Uniacke on Wikipedia. His mother, Rosamond Pike, is a well-known British actress, and her bio may be seen on Wikipedia. Solo Uniacke’s parents are Rosamund Pike and Robie Uniacke.
- Solo Uniacke’s height and weight have not yet been revealed. They are, however, being reviewed and will be made public soon.
- Rosamund Pike’s son is Solo Uniacke, and Rosamund Pike is an actress best known for her roles in films such as Gone Girl, Jack Reacher, Radioactive, Die Another Day, and many others.
- Solo Uniacke’s net worth is unknown to the general public. However, because he is just 8 years old and has not begun earning his own money, he may as well not have his own net worth.
- Atom Uniacke, Solo Uniacke’s lone biological sibling, was born on December 2, 2014. He does, however, have five step-siblings from his father’s first marriage to Emma Howard.
- Tabitha Jane Langton-Lockton, Maximilian Langton-Lockton, Robie Jonjo, Ned Hamilton Sisson, and Molly Hannah Sisson are his step-siblings.
- Solo’s parents have been romantically involved for almost ten years. Robie Uniacke is also 18 years older than Rosamund Pike. That hasn’t stopped them from expressing one other affection and mutual respect.
- Solo’s mother was in a relationship with Simon Woods when she was a student at Oxford University before she met Robie Uniacke.
- Uniacke does not have an Instagram account or any other form of social networking.