Valentino Rossi is an Italian professional motorcycle road racer who has won several MotoGP World Championships. He is also regarded as the best motorcycle racer of all time, having won nine Grand Prix World Championships.
Seven of those nine were received in his prime class. After competing in 400 or more Grands Prix, he found his fame to be at an all-time high.
He is also the team owner of Sky Racing Team by VR46, a junior class team that races in Moto2 and Moto3. His creations are captivating, and his words inspire his audience to move forward in life. Here are some of his quotes to help you get to the top.
- “Riding a race bike is an art – a thing that you do because you feel something inside.”– Valentino Rossi
- “I try to have a different relationship with the bike. I don’t give it a name, but I always speak with it. I don’t know if the other riders do the same. This is not only a piece of metal – there is a soul. The bike talks back too. But not with a voice, with the components”– Valentino Rossi
- “The most important thing is to have a good relationship with the bike… you have to understand what she wants. I think of a motorcycle as a woman, and I know that sounds silly, but it’s true.”– Valentino Rossi
- “I’m Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon.”– Valentino Rossi
- “To be a great motorbike racer, the most important thing is passion for the bike.”– Valentino Rossi
- “I would have probably stolen cars – it would have given me the same adrenaline rush as racing.”– Valentino Rossi
- “To win the Championship in the first year will be hard. We need time to become competitive and win races”– Valentino Rossi
- “How do Ferrari know what I’m doing next year when I don’t know what I’m doing next week?”– Valentino Rossi
- “The work that we do during the winter is very important; we have a new bike, and it’s important to develop it during this time, and we start with this test”– Valentino Rossi
- “I’M DONE WITH F1 UNFORTUNATELY. I’M TOO OLD, THE TRAIN HAS PASSED”– VALENTINO ROSSI
- “In 2002, the Yamaha was at more or less the same level as the Honda, better in some ways, worse in others. But in the winter of last year between 2002 and 2003, Honda made a big step forward, and it seemed as if Yamaha couldn’t quite match that improvement.”– Valentino Rossi
- “However, I am looking forward to the two new Grands Prixs both Shanghai and Laguna Seca are fantastic tracks and it will be good to race at them.”– Valentino Rossi
- “It is dangerous and unbelievably fast and entirely different from the kind of track I am used to racing on”– Valentino Rossi
- “Also, when I started racing he knew a lot of people and it was easier for me to find the first bike, so I have a good chance for sure.”– Valentino Rossi